Thread: Everett Update 1!

Blog Entries

Default Everett Update 1!

There is an update to the first Everett update. Everett Update 1.
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Know...erett-Update-1

An update has been released that addresses the following issues:

• Resolved a potential crash when adding Drum Replacer to a clip in SONAR while SONAR's render bit depth was set to 64 bit
    • Resolved an issue where editing in the Piano Roll View could be extremely sluggish under certain conditions
    • Resolved a potential crash that could occur when moving plug-ins between FX bins during playback
    • Resolved an issue where opening the PRV with multiple MIDI tracks that contained MIDI controller data would incorrectly display the controller data, making editing difficult if multiple tracks shared a MIDI controller event
    • Resolved an issue where drum map port assignments would be ignored during project load

~Geo524~

Dead last is greater than did not finish which trumps did not start.

Main System: Win 7x64; Sonar Platinum; MixCraft 7 Pro; AMD Quadcore; 3.8GHz; DDR3 24 GB Ram; Dual 23" HP Monitors; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; 3 x 1TB and 1 x 640 GB HDD; Mackie HR 624 Monitors

System II: Win 7 Pro x64;
    Reaper v 4.71; AMD PhenomII x4 965 Processor; 3.4 GHz; DDR3 8 GB Ram; 28" Monitor; Cakewalk FA66 FW Interface; 320 GB HDD; 225 GB HDD; 120 GB HDD; KRK Rokit 5 G2 Monitors

Music and SFX 4 Media

Default Re: Everett Update 1!

Hiya George!!

A good buddy of mine told me to drop by .

I see what you mean.....the forum got a new makeover. I'm loving Platinum/Everett so far and need to make more time to record.
    Will try to drop by more often and say hi to everyone!!

Take care,
    Patre (aka Mesh)
    Gaming DAW X3 : AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
    I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
    250GB OS SSD : 1TB HDD : 3TB Sample HDD
    Win 8 Pro x 64 : Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler
    GPU : HIS IceQ Radeon 2GB HD 7870
    Alesis QS7.1 : NanoKontrol
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4

Blog Entries

Default Re: Everett Update 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Patre View Post
    Hiya George!!

A good buddy of mine told me to drop by .
    Glad to see you took his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Patre View Post
    I see what you mean.....the forum got a new makeover. I'm loving Platinum/Everett so far and need to make more time to record.
    Will try to drop by more often and say hi to everyone!!

Take care,
    Patre (aka Mesh)
    Looks good, eh? I'm loving Platinum too. Hey make sure you do. If not I'll see you over at the Cake forums Mesh... Ummm I mean Patre.
    ~Geo524~

Dead last is greater than did not finish which trumps did not start.

Main System: Win 7x64; Sonar Platinum; MixCraft 7 Pro; AMD Quadcore; 3.8GHz; DDR3 24 GB Ram; Dual 23" HP Monitors; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; 3 x 1TB and 1 x 640 GB HDD; Mackie HR 624 Monitors

System II: Win 7 Pro x64;
    Reaper v 4.71; AMD PhenomII x4 965 Processor; 3.4 GHz; DDR3 8 GB Ram; 28" Monitor; Cakewalk FA66 FW Interface; 320 GB HDD; 225 GB HDD; 120 GB HDD; KRK Rokit 5 G2 Monitors

Music and SFX 4 Media