Thread: My 38 min music soundtrack video is posted

Default My 38 min music soundtrack video is posted

It is up on YouTube - "Canford Heath to Sandbanks Round Trip", on my channel you see below.

38 mins is a lot of time to fill with new music, but I forced myself to get on with it, and get it done.
    If I totally messed up a section, then it was re-done. Just an odd mistake, I let go.
    So, musically, it is not a highly polished masterpiece, but I am pleased with the result.
    Nothing was written down, with general improvisation throughout. There were some moments
    of inspiration, with little thought, which would not have happened without forcing myself.
    Can't really get away with calling it Song-a-Month.

Anyone dumb fool enough to watch all of it, will get to see the places I go all the time, and
    you even get to see slouching headquarters folks.
    This is the standard 'Get out of the house' route, I always take just too see a bit of life, after
    I've been stuck at home doing something. I do it by bicycle also, and have even done it on foot.

Get yourself a beer and sit back.

"I'd like to thank..."

Default Re: My 38 min music soundtrack video is posted

Just watched / listened to this. What a fantastic idea !! Really enjoyed it as well.
    MacPro; Logic 10.1; MOTU 828x

Default Re: My 38 min music soundtrack video is posted

Thanks DR_simon. Am hoping to snare some listeners who search on 'Sandbanks'. We'll see how that goes.
    On with the next project...