Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Battery voltage for Calander is low."

1. Default Re: "Battery voltage for Calander is low."

computer filing systems use the date of the file as an important organizing component, don't they? since the korg is essentially a computer, storing audio files, wouldn't keeping a correct date/time stamp on your files be fairly essential?

Default Re: "Battery voltage for Calander is low."

I'd be really surprised if it was an integral part of the OP.SYS. There's nothing in the manual that suggests the unit will melt down with out a battery.
    My understanding is that it's just a data date/time stamp which is something I don't ever look at.
    Having said that, most of us are a bit anal about our machines, so if I had that prompt I'd be changing the battery.

Hi guys - just for info the battery types # CR2032 are always the same size, as the 2032 refers to 20mm by 3.2mm, so a 2043 is 20mm x 4.3mm

Of course the mAmp capacity can vary between manufacturers, but the sizes are fixed.

HTH
    ============
    amp repairs in Oxfordshire UK
    ============

It's true that this CR 2032 Lithium cell is only required for calendar and clock operation. I personally appreciate to see which day I've been working on a song for the last time. The D3200 does not provide this feature and starts with every time you switch the power on on January 1st, 2005, 0:00 am.
    But it's also a consideration to remove the empty battery to prevent the unit from leakage even if you don't want to replace it with a new one.
    By the way, I also couldn't get a new one from Sony and installed a Renata instead.
    Last edited by capmaster; July 10th, 2010 at 04:33 AM.
    DVCVNT VOLENTEM FATA NOLENTEM TRAHVNT
    (The Fates lead the willing and drag those who are unwilling.)
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12