Thread: Converting from .lso (logic) to Cubase

Default Converting from .lso (logic) to Cubase

Cleaning house...I found a bunch of sequences I did in emagic (logic audio) I don't have that anymore..my dongle broke and they went to a totally apple format. I have Cubase 4....does anyone know of a conversion program to go from lso to mid or something compatible with Cubase?

World greatest self taught incompetent

Be blessed and be a blessing.

Cubase 4 (when it works) /Sibelius 5/Tascam FW-1884/ Windows XP/ Dell Dimension 2400 with added ram/QSR/Roland XV-88/Studio Technica mic/

Default Re: Converting from .lso (logic) to Cubase

I'm not aware of any conversion, Cyndie and a google search turned up nothing.. Anyway to get another copy of emagic just to export the sequences as .mid files??
    i7 970, 12gb, UAD2 Quad x2, FF800, Cubase 7, WaveLab 7

Chigger Tracks

The Logic I had was back in the late 90's. So it would be a very old version of Logic (maybe Logic 3 or logic gold sticks in my head). You'd think 10+ years later that one would be a freebie somewhere. I searched and did not find any sites that had it. Do you know of a place?

Also...you're the Cubase guy....do you know of a program that will import cubasis .arr and .all to Cubase 4. I was amazed to see that there was no way to import straight into C4 with those as they are (I think) the same company.

That's what I get for not saving as midi files. (of course when logic went down I wasn't expecting it to and was unprepared.) Cubasis was back earlier then Logic for me. I might have a program that will work for that if it will function in XP.

Cubase 4 (when it works) /Sibelius 5/Tascam FW-1884/ Windows XP/ Dell Dimension 2400 with added ram/QSR/Roland XV-88/Studio Technica mic/

I am A cubase guy, not THE cubase guy.. LOLOL..

Cubase 4 will only open .cpr or .npr (nuendo) or .seq (sequel) files..

I think Cubase SX3 will open a .all type project if you have a copy of SX3. Your license for C4 includes SX3 I believe..

A quick look at Americas SuperMall - Ebay yielded some hits.

Click here

Chigger Tracks

Ok there is one not to far from where I live...if I can afford it....

I have Cubase SE...that might work.

In looking at the SE manual, looks like you're good to open .arr and/or .all file types! YAY!

Chigger Tracks