Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Membership agreement and Privacy Statement

Blog Entries

Default Membership agreement and Privacy Statement

Please be certain that you understand the terms & conditions of your membership.

Privacy Statement for StudioTrax.Net

In order to use these forums, users are required to provide a username, password and e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail.

Although our website is moderated and entirely wholesome in content, it is our desire to protect the privacy of children. We, therefore, do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to become members of our website. By accepting our registration agreement, you are confirming that you are 13 year of age or older.
    Falsification of information will lead to immediate and permanent cancellation of your StudioTrax account.

We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not. In addition, severe policy violations can result in the member being removed from our roles and access banned by the administration of the site.

This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.

Furthermore, continued violations of our policies can result in suspension or termination of your account access.

In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.

Default Re: Membership agreement and Privacy Statement

I agree to the terms.

I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonTampaBay View Post
    Please be certain that you understand the terms & conditions of your membership.

Privacy Statement for StudioTrax.Net

In order to use these forums, users are required to provide a username, password and e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail.

Although our website is moderated and entirely wholesome in content, it is our desire to protect the privacy of children. We, therefore, do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to become members of our website. By accepting our registration agreement, you are confirming that you are 13 year of age or older.
    Falsification of information will lead to immediate and permanent cancellation of your StudioTrax account.

We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not. In addition, severe policy violations can result in the member being removed from our roles and access banned by the administration of the site.

This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.

Furthermore, continued violations of our policies can result in suspension or termination of your account access.

In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.

It needs way more small print with lots of legal jargon that gets really confusing...you know...some "here to's" and "the party known as"....and

I agree!

Music is my soul!

NokerRamp

I, Steven R. Goad (hereby known as "the member") accept the terms of said agreement (hereby known as "the agreement") with the leadership of StudioTrax (hereby known as "the ever benevolent and gracious dictators of the board") and will adhere to the words of said agreement with the ever benevolent and gracious dictators of the board, and shall to the best of my ability strive to live within the perambulates of agreement both on and off the web. If I break the rules of the agreement, I agree to surrender my membership to said ever benevolent and gracious dictators.
    Keep Pressin' On (Phil. 3:13-14)

Steve Goad

Joyfully embracing my midlife crisis since 1985

Wow ... I've agreed to this all these years?

I feel inspired now ... gonna memorize that agreement and recite it each day while facing toward Chicago ... or is that Florida?

Ron ... you know ... you complete me ....

Of all the forum admins I know ... you are one of them ....
    KenM

Sound Works R&P Studio - MMB Music Page - FaceBook
    Play the sunset .....

I can confirm the part about everything posted here becomes public. There are posts here that come up in a search of my name, some on professional financial sites just because it was mentioned I was a Controller here.

I have a feeling some people are going to regret how they acted on the Internet, Employers are doing google searches and using outside firms to collate an applicants presence on the net. Those that act like neanderthals, spout hatred or racism , or political extremist views may find themselves locked out of the Job Market. Everything we type is circulated forever!

Blog Entries

You guys! Just getting around to finding this? I posted it 6 years ago!

"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Huxley
    Ron's SongRamp Site
    Ron's Soundcloud Site

Thumbs up Re: Membership agreement and Privacy Statement

fine with me

Whoa!! just made it I'm now 14 years old X3
    James Easton

It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony.

ABBEYVILLE ROAD
    Join me on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AbbeyvilleRoad?feature=mhum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast